Apr 9, 2011

A very spicy night / Una noche muy gustosa

If variety is the spice of life then last night it was a very spicy night ... musically!

On the way to a classic music concert, I was introduced to some industrial metal by my friend who was giving me a lift & on the way back we stopped at our local for one where we enjoyed the usual pop, rock & Irish music cover versions and originals that I love.

A very varied night indeed!

********************

Si en la variedad está el gusto, anoche fue una noche muy gustosa... ¡musicalmente!

De camino a un concierto de música clásica, escuché por primera vez un poco de "industrial metal" gracias a la amiga que me llevaba al concierto y de vuelta nos paramos dónde siempre a por una copa y dónde disfrutamos del pop, rock y música irlandesa, tanto versiones como originales, de los que disfruto tanto.

¡Ciertamente una noche muy variada!


A small little sample - Y para muestra, un botón:

No comments:

Post a Comment