Mar 9, 2014

February 2014

Ok, here are the February achievements for my 2014 Joy Jar

I countinued to write the weekly English movie listings for Lanzarote Information, but a post that I really enjoyed preparing is the annoucement of Margaret Sherlock's latest book "Hounded". 

Catching up with author Margaret Sherlock
at picnic in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote

I also got my Betty Boop Nanis delivered. 
I'm in love!!!!


And after a year of working at House Lanzarote as an admin assistant I am delighted to announce that I have been made permanent! Happy days! 

**********************************************************************
If you are thinking of buying a property in Lanzarote, whether it's for personal use or as an investment,
feel free to contact us (details on the website) or pop in if you are around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment