Jan 20, 2014

2014 New Year Resolutions: fill a jar

In 2013 I made only 4 resolutions and I reported back monthly on whether I kept them (or I failed). Writing about them every month made me "not forget" them. 

So keeping it simple and reviewing periodically was a great help for me. 

This year, in order not to get bored I'm going to try a different approach. Instead of concentrating on a few resolutions, this year I'm going to keep a jar

The idea it's not new: you start the year with an empty jar and literally write down on a piece of paper any achievements, compliments, memories... good stuff that happens during the year. At the end of the year, you empty the jar and literally count your blessings

I tend to forget the good things in my life so this year I'm going to fill a jar with joy: A JOY JAR!

What do you think?
Have you ever kept a jar? Tell us about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment