Jul 9, 2019

Hello, my name is Susana and I'm an alcoholic. I think.

(Para la versión en castellano, pinche aquí). 

For my Irish friends, I'm a light-weight. For my Spanish friends, I'm a drunk. I drink the same amount regardless of who I am with. 
Who's right, then?

The truth is whether I am an alcoholic or not - I seriously doubt it, personally - I have recently come to realise that alcohol is the root of a lot of my personal problems. Or at least, it makes them much worse.
That is why I have decided to take matters in my own hands and break the cycle.

I have decided to stop drinking alcohol socially and I vowed to myself to only have the odd glass of wine if I'm having a meal. 

I'm going to give myself the challenge of doing that for a year, taking one day at a time.
Let's see what good can come out of it. 

Hello, my name is Susana and I'm an alcoholic. I think. 
Day 2 of 365. 

No comments:

Post a Comment