Aug 30, 2013

MFT # 3: Alan Ardiff

I'm not a gold kind of girl, I actually prefer silver. But these mixed gold and silver pieces are just to die for!

I first came across Alan Ardiff's jewellery while I lived in Ireland. And I was besotted. 

After months and months of drooling every time I passed them by in the shop, I treated myself to a pair of "just for you" earrings on a special birthday. 

Below I made a selection of the ones I like the best. 

Which one is your favourite design? 

A bit of advice: keep scrolling until the end to see the jewellery , literally, in action. 


just for you

3 wishes

busy bee

daisy chain

dog lamp

door  to my heart

forget me not

high nellie

hugs and kisses

leaf

little fish

M50 M25

moon dance2

secret garden

sun moon stars

toast

tree

tweet tweet

                                                     butterfly kisses

Do you know any other jeweler that uses gold and silver in his/her creations?

Enjoyed it? May be you want to see more of my favourite things. 
Or just read the post that started it all, entitled (of course!) "These are a few of my favourite things". 

No comments:

Post a Comment