Sep 1, 2013

MFT # 4 - Bottles of wine

I'm not a wine buff. When I drink it, I either like it or not. Sometimes I drink red. Sometimes, white. And sometimes I get captivated by the packaging around the grapes. 

This is a selection of my 3 favourite bottles of wine from Lanzarote, where I am lucky enough to live at the moment. 


  
                              

(click on each bottle to find out each wine's name - or if you know it, to visit their winery's website)

Aren't they pretty? Which one do you prefer?

Do you have another favourite bottle of wine?


************************************************
Enjoyed it? May be you want to see more of my favourite things. 
Or just read the post that started it all, entitled (of course!) "These are a few of my favourite things". 

No comments:

Post a Comment