Sep 19, 2013

MFT # 11 - Dream Doodles by Lyn

Lyn Phillips is originally from Liverpool but now she is based in Lanzarote. She does these doodles that are A-MA-ZING! 

I tend to prefer realistic paintings but these (mainly) monochrome geometric drawings have me mesmerised.   
I could spend hours browsing her page Dream Doodles by Lyn

Choosing the ones I like the most is proving an impossible task, honestly. But I'll give it a go. 

Here are some featuring specially animals, hands & hearts: 
Butterfly and the key of life
Eagle
Fish
Fishbowl
Lyn has some of her doodles for sale at the gorgeous Absolutely Fabuloso shop in Tías (Lanzarote) so don't be shy - pop into the shop or and contact her through her page, if you like what you see. 

She also the accepts commissions occasionally, if you like her style but don't quite find the design you want.  So please bear in mind that because of the nature of Lyn's art, the end result might not come out exactly as you imagined it. 

"It's difficult to explain but I sort of switch my mind off while I'm drawing and sometimes my pen takes its own direction", Lyn says. Well, your pen can take whatever direction wants, as far as I'm concerned. 



Enjoyed it? Click here to check out more of my favourite things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment