Sep 15, 2013

MFT # 9 - Wonderwall x 3

I have always loved this song by Oasis. The beat, the instrumentals, the lyrics... It's like a magnet, it's strange. I don't seem to get tired of listening to it over and over again. 



Weirdly, I also adore in equal measure a cover version that was made to make it look like it was the original from the 50s by Mike Flowers Pops. I think it's very cleverly done, don't you?




And finally I have recently discovered another cover version which again, ticks all the boxes for me. Not better than the original but it does comes pretty close to it, in my humble opinion.



Which of these 3 is your favourite?
Do you know any other cover version of this song?


********************************************************************
Did you like this post? You might enjoy browsing through other of my favourite things then.

No comments:

Post a Comment