Sep 11, 2013

MFT # 7 - Firetrap shoes (swap I)

I fell in love (once again) the minute I saw them. 
Firetrap Dillis Court Shoe 

So madly in love that I had to buy them, even if they were a size too small. The sales were on and my number wasn't available anymore. But it didn't matter at the time. I HAD to have them. 

My heart was broken shortly afterwards: after wearing them only a few times I had to admit the pain was too much. Luckily I swap them with a friend, for another gorgeous pair of shoes. If you want to see those, you'll have to stay tuned... I'll keep you posted!

Here is me modelling them with matching red frilly socks, one of my crafty contraptions, to much the oh! so sexy red stitching. 




Enjoyed it? Click here to check out more of my favourite things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment